Foot & Ankle Surgery of New Braunfels offers a full array of treatment to help keep you moving. You can read more on this page about just some of the specific services and procedures available.
Foot and Ankle Treatment Services:
- Ankle Pain
- Arthroscopic Ankle Ligament Repair
- Ingrown Toenails
- Diabetic Foot Care & Limb Salvage
- Geriatric Foot care
- Arthroscopy & Minimally Invasive Technique
- Sports & Work-Related Injury Treatment
- Ankle Arthritic Conditions
- Custom-Fitted Orthotics
- Ankle Sprain & Stability Treatment
- Diagnostic Ultrasound
- Digital X-Rays
- Platelet Rich Plasma Treatments
- Burning Pain
- Heel Pain
- Heel Spurs
- Foot Arthritis
- Foot & Ankle Fractures
- Total Ankle Replacement
- Pediatric Foot Conditions
- Reconstructive Foot & Ankle Surgery
- Soft Tissue Masses, Tumors & Warts
- Tendon & Joint Pain
- Trauma & Athletic Injuries
- Arch Disorders
- Infections & Ulcerations
Surgical Treatment Services:
Arthroscopy & Minimally Invasive Techniques, Bunions, Hammertoes, Plantar Fascia, Cosmetic, etc.
Diabetic Limb Salvage
Incision & Debridement, Amputations, Grafts/Flaps, Charcot Reconstruction, etc.
Total Ankle Replacement, Flatfoot, Achilles, Rheumatoid, Neuromuscular Deformities, Fusions/Implants, Tumors, etc.
Complex Ankle & Foot Fractures, Tendon Tears, Traumatic Skin Wounds, etc.
Bunions, Flatfoot, Adductus, Clubfoot, Anatomic Anomalies, etc.